Mind-Set Is Causative
A client's mindset tends to be invisible to them and our tasks as coaches is enabling clients to self-observe how they habitually see the world and its influence in their life, on their choices, and how if affects their future.
When coaches work with clients' mind-sets, they work with the greatest potential for the clients' development.
Patrick Williams and Diane S. Menendez, Authors of Becoming a Professional Life Coach
This eight-week course is a part of our core training program and provides a fascinating and deeply relevant look at how to incorporate “mindset” principles into your coaching. Among other things, you will learn to:
- Unpack the six stages of human development and its impact on the client’s readiness for change
- Recognize a clients’ habitual patterns of thinking
- Understand the development of mind-sets
- Surface mind-sets
- Build in conscious choice
- Work effectively with mindsets
September 10–October 29
8 weeks: 12 coach-specific training hours
Mondays, 11:15am–12:45pm CT
Facilitator: Mary Verstraete, PCC
Registration closes on August 31