Essential Coach Training (ECT)
Setting the Foundation
Certification: Essential Coach Training includes 44 coach-specific training hours and six mentor coaching hours that can be applied toward the requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) first level of certification, the Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
Whether you want to launch a new coaching career, incorporate coaching skills into your existing career, or help shift the culture within your organization, you’ll find the mind-sets and applications of coaching to be a potent combination for maximizing your effectiveness.
- 12-weeks, 44-hours of coach specific training
- **Two (2) in-person workshops
- Eight (8) 1½-hour online classes
- Weekly independent reading and exercises
- Interactive exercises with your peer
- Observation Coaching sessions with your peer and trainer
- Coaching sessions with a client following a client inquiry and preliminary meeting
- Mentor coaching sessions sessions with a CCE Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
**2015 in-person workshops are scheduled in: Greensboro, NC; San Antonio, TX; Minneapolis, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Cedar Rapids, IA
ECT class size is capped at eight to ten trainees to allow for a mentor-training dynamic. All of our online classes are facilitated in a live webinar environment where trainees can interact face-to-face with each other and the trainer.
The tuition for ECT is $2275 per person. Tuition covers:
- All training (workshops and interactive webinar classes), manual, and required textbooks.
- Six mentor coaching sessions.
- All workshop meals. Friday evening dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages.
- Transportation from and to the airport for if flying. Exception: San Antonio, TX.
In-person: We have arranged a reduced rate for your lodging and for your convenience, workshops are held at your hotel.
Your next step for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) certification is accruing a total of 60-hours coach specific training and ten hours of mentor coaching. Both of these requirements are met with your successful completion of Essential Coach Training and the next coach training course, Professional Coach Training 1 (PCT1).
We welcome your questions. Please request a free consultation or call the CCE office for a free consultation to discuss your options.