Cindy MattsonConsultant, Trainer, Educator, and Speaker
With over 25 years of experience in education, consulting, and training, Cindy uses her relational skills to guide individuals and teams to flourish. Cindy is founder and owner of Defining Point Consulting, an organization which provides coaching toward strengths and life direction. She speaks, trains, and consults nationally.
Cindy is a Gallup Certified CliftonStrengths® Coach, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Certified Coach, and a Strong Interest Inventory® Certified Coach. She received her coaching certification through the Center for Coaching Excellence.
Her approach to strengths self-awareness is helping others to apply their strengths to succeed in being the best version of themselves. She works with:
Consulting for Life Direction
- Using the CliftonStrengths®, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®. and the Strong Interest Inventory assessments collectively, individuals discover convergence and strategic direction for their unique design
- Personalized action steps are implemented to leverage strengths, personality, and interests
Couples & Family Coaching
- Cindy and her husband Dan offer assessment-based coaching for couples and families
- Collaboratively, couples define focus, establish key foundations, and create meaningful forward momentum for their future
Designed to guide individuals and families through relationships with effectiveness and ease, these workshops highlight trust, communication, and strategic application:
- Raising a Wildflower vs. a Bonsai Tree
- Essentials for Family Relationships (LAB)
- Strengths-Based Teams
- Conversational Leadership