Updating Your Essential Training Coaching Skills: October 12–November 16
If you have completed Essential Training in between 2007 and 2017 and want to sharpen your coaching skills, consider this course.
Mary Verstraete will be the trainer and together you will spend six weeks:
- Applying neuroscience to coaching
- Developing intuitive listening skills
- Mastering the art of creating questions that lead to client insight and self-awareness
- Integrating of the updated GROW approach to coaching
In addition you will receive:
- Access to the CCE Resources portal
- The newly updated Essential Coach Training manual
- Updated training infographics
- Complimentary training resources
- An updated Welcome Packet that you can personalize for your coaching
Your manual will be mailed to you immediately following registration and payment. We request that you attend all of the classes to receive the manual, access to the CCE Resources portal, and Welcome Packet template.
This registration form and payment must be received by the Center for Coaching Excellence (CCE) office no later than October 5, 2021.
DetailsOctober 12–November 16, 2021 LocationZoom
Tuition covers your Essential Training manual and resources. Payment options are available during registration.
Registration for this event has closed.