Dan MattsonExecutive Coach, Consultant, and Trainer
Dan works with leaders for high performance through leadership coaching, professional development, and team training. The goals of sharpening leadership focus, establishing core foundations, generating forward momentum, sustaining performance, and fostering authentic influence are central to his coaching. With his unique relational style, Dan engages clients to live and lead with increasing intentionality and clarity that produce meaningful, effective results.
He has a Bachelor’s in Business and a Master’s in Education, experience in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors, is a Mentor and Observation Coach and trainer of Conversational Leadership with the Center for Coaching Excellence, and Director of Coaching at Youth Ministry Consultants.
Leadership Coaching and Consulting
- Long-term coaching and training engagements working in the areas of team development, strategic growth, and sustainable results
- Executive Leadership Coaching focusing on mindset and behaviors that drive responses for impact
- As author of The Growth Framework, Dan coaches clients to sharpen Focus, establish core Foundations, and build meaningful Forward Momentum
Couples and Family Coaching
- Dan and his wife Cindy offer assessment-based coaching for couples and families
- Collaboratively, couples define focus, establish key foundations, and create meaningful forward momentum leading to the fulfillment of their family mission
Speaking and Training
- The Growth Framework
- Conversational Leadership