Jim ReklisLeadership Consultant and Coach
Jim challenges leaders to become authentic and empowering at the intersection of people, purpose, and performance. A skillful leader and communicator, he inspires leaders and teams to actualize potential in themselves and others.
Jim began his own signature business, Reklis Coaching and Consulting, with a vision to maximize leaders’ potential for lasting influence. Drawing from his 30+ years in leadership and training in nonprofits and churches in the U.S. and internationally, his experience includes work as a consultant and coach for entrepreneurs and business leaders.
A certified professional coach, Jim previously served as associate trainer with John Maxwell’s Equip International, and currently serves as the Southeast regional coach trainer with the Center for Coaching Excellence.
Executive Coaching and Consulting
- Executive Coaching and Consulting to maximize executive influence
- Lead organizational change
- Maximize strengths, minimize or eliminate time and energy drainers
- Personal growth, learning, and development
- Leadership lift (Growing Leaders Expand the Potential of the Organization)
- Avoid leadership ruts, stagnation, and burnout
- Mobilize the team with clarified vision, passion, and values
- Provide insights to create forward momentum and positive results at all levels of leadership and management
Strengths-Based Team Building
- Team-building workshops
- Certified Predictive Index Practitioner, Certified DISC Assessor, Certified Effectiveness Coach, and CliftonStrengths® proficient, engaging and maximizing team members’ strengths, leadership, and contributions for empowered teams that achieve more together
Organizational Strategy and Planning
- Using the Smart Plan 360™Assessment, Jim helps organizations take the leap from what is now, to what is next by identifying blind spots to three key inhibitors to growth, then provides a runway for strategic improvements that accelerate growth.
- A lifelong speaker, Jim provides insight with actionable takeaways in Keynotes, Workshops, Webinars, Moderator, and Panelist. View eSpeakers Page here.